7.16.2008

Veenker.

So I'm a little behind on my postings. Holy cow! It has been so crazy! I have been having so much fun taking pictures of all of these amazingly beautiful families! 

LITTLE GIRLS...LITTLE GIRLS...
They are so sweet! I love how they get so into the photos, they totally get into the mode and by the end of the shoot they look like models from vogue! I love it!
These darling little girls were so polite, and sweet. I love seeing these kind, fun parents and kids. There were so many great pictures from this shoot (which was a few weeks ago) I just couldnt decide which ones to post. So here ya go... 











Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I have seen that mom somewhere. The picture with the bubbles is way creative. Way to go Ash. You just keep coming up with more and more!! Everything looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete