11.10.2009

genuine.

honestly... this family is one of the most amazing families ive ever known!

if i had to choose just one word to describe this sweet family it would be genuine....
and... honest, loving, kind, calm, obedient, fun, peaceful, helpful, happy... one word just isn't enough!

the earnest family are good friends of mine... and... it's always fun photographing your friends because they have total trust in you and let you do whatever you want...

so i decided we'd do a lifestyle home shoot... photographing the family being themselves, in their own enviroment, and just having fun, and doing the things they do...

rachel has a love of childrens books, she has some of the most beautiful books...
so we read books... and i climbed a tree to capture it :)
the kids played with their favorite toys... their oldest son built that ferrari by himself, every little teeny tiny piece by piece... he's so proud!
and for the girls... what else? but american girl dolls... and the youngest little guy.. star wars legos!
i just love the sentimental value of photographing a family in their home!

did i mention how perfect the kids are? seriously... they are so kind and obedient, you can feel the love and peace in their home... even "tank", the dog, is perfectly obedient!

oh! and did I mention rachel's home is incredible?! she has impeccable taste, and has designed every aspect of it herself... that was just a plus!
awe... and the light was perfection! love good lighting indoors :)

any other families up for in home lifestyle sessions?
especially now that it's getting cold!

i love love love every single picture, and i just could not narrow it down!
so i apologize for the lengthly post...
hope you enjoy!























































Pin It!

23 comments:

  1. we love you too, girl.

    thanks for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this family is amazing and so our the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a certain WHIMSY to every photo you take that is so fun and full of life. Love it. I'm curious what camera you are using??

    Lucky Candice
    candice@lucky-baby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the most incredible family shoots I've ever seen done at their home. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness. these are gorgeous!!!! seriously just perfect. i can't wait to see ours! let's get together SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this. this is the most beautiful and photogenic family ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pics Ashlee. Rachel your family is gorgeous. Your style is gorgeous. And you my friend are as gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Ashlee!! One of my favorite shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing Ashlee!! One of my favorite shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gotta love the crew and crewcuts! And of course you too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Ash, this is a BEAUTIFUL family shoot! Looks like it could be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This are beautiful. Did you use flash or reflector? I'd love to know your setup. Love the blanket outside and love the white couch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ... great shoot Ashlee, you are amazing! And just put that family in a magazine already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is one of my favorites you've ever done! The home is simple & beautiful and I love the little pops of color and the family is perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pictures are beautiful.....although now I am going to drown myself in my laundry, while eating an entire cheesecake. I have four kids but no dog...maybe thats my problem?

    ReplyDelete
  16. looooove this shoot! How inspiring! I love when photographers don't forget about capturing the love between husband and wife, mom and dad. love it so much. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lahlalala LOVE! This is a gorgeous session.. gorgeous family and photography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! I just discovered your work via Pinterest and I have INSANE LOVE for this session. Your work is amazing! I'm heading to a family session right now and I am so INSPIRED. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so natural. What a great photo shoot. Your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Took all my self control to not pin EVERY SINGLE photo! What a great session. Such great work.

    ReplyDelete