1.27.2010

what you all have been waiting for...

i have had SO many requests for information on the lovely home that was posted a while back
and now, finally...
here are the rest of the images from my shoot,
and information on this gorgeous home.

located in the exclusive Stone Gate gated community in Provo, Utah
14,000 sq. ft.
9 bedrooms
5 kitchens
home has genuine 1800's era antique light fixtures from France
hand made bouvet door hardware through out the home
every single detail was completely thought out and completed
with the finest quality.

many of the furnishings from
located in Orem, UT
( if you haven't heard of this store, you better go right over and check it out!
you will fall in love!)

Designer: Desiree Ashworth ( and home owner)

Listed price: $ 4.9 million

Listing Agent contact info:

Arlen Raubach
Keller Williams Westfield Real Estate
arlenraubach@me.com
801.358.5640


if you haven't already seen my previous post on the home,
for more pretty images.
















Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Oh Ashley! I love this house! It is so beautiful, the decor/colors are so simple and understated, but at the same time so elegant, I want it!
    Thanks for sharing, your photos are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love LOVE this house!Gah,it's so beautiful- and your AMAZING(seriously so amazing) photography just makes me want it even more!!

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everything I've ever dreamed for a house is right here. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is gorgeous. This home is shot so well. I'm glad I found your blog - I am sure I will spend hours on it this weekend! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you via House of Turquoise. Absolutely stunning photography!!! How amazing that you are so talented with both people and interiors. So rare! Can't imagine how hard this must be to sell/leave a home this spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....I am not sure what is more stunning, the home or your photography. Simply breathtaking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divine!! How amazing would it feel to come home there every night... I don't think I'd ever want to leave! ;) Your blog and photographs are simply gorgeous. Can't wait for more posts! City Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some very good concepts. Effectively considered

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! I wish the pictures were individual so I could add them to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a masterpiece. I love everything about this house. Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks very similar to Rachel Parcell's house, is it the same builder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her in-laws live a few homes down from this house and she most likely got the inspiration for her home from this particular one

      Delete