3.06.2009

70's shoot follow up...

This was a way fun shoot! Toi'ya Leatherwood is an actress and professional dancer with Broadway Talent and Film ( she was in high school musical 3!) she and her mom were such a joy to work with, I love her cute personality and gorgeous smile!

Thank you so much again to Angie DeStJeor Madsen who did the wardrobe styling, and did an amazing job on Toi'ya's make up... gorgeous!!!

Thank you to Clint Atwater, owner of Metropolitan Salon ( University Avenue in Provo ) who did an awesome job on Toi'ya's hair!

and Thank you to Devin Pierce, my friend, and fellow photographer who came along and helped me soooo much!!!

and Thank you to Jared, who loaned me his sweet ride.... it's for sale on ksl, I wish I could buy it, but I don't think I can fit all my kids in it!

This was one of the funniest shoots I've done. I love working with these talented people, and I love love love shooting fun happy people!

the only downer.... horrible weather! no sun! at all! got darker and darker as the day went on!
but we survived!












































Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. REALLY cool pictures. I love the one of her putting on her mascara. So fun. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it, I knew it, I just knew these would be awesome! I have said this before and I will say it again! All Hale Ashlee! Seriously.. if you ever decide to do mentoring, I am signing up! you are so talented! The lighting looks great too! You can't really even tell it was getting darker! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shoot! So many creative shots.

    ReplyDelete